So, you need a solution to your email marketing dilemma? Are you looking for an online solution that makes sense? You know that there are so many online marketing tools that are available to you. How do you know what company to choose? This is a GetResponse review that details why I’m in love with this product.
I want to introduce to you a good friend of mine. Its name is GetResponse. GetResponse has helped so much with all my email marketing needs. Because I run several businesses, I need a system that is simple but powerful.
I’ve searched the internet many times for something that would allow me to automate my emails and create landing pages. All of the sites that I have discovered never had a complete system for all of my needs. When I found GetResponse, I knew that I found a great companion.
MY FIRST IMPRESSION
My first impression with GetResponse was a little frustrating, to be honest.
When I started, I was asked to verify my ID and my account was temporarily locked. I had never been asked this before, so I was a little taken back by their request. The reason for my temporary suspension was that my account was flagged for suspicious activity (i’m assuming because I use some affiliate marketing within my emails), I had to send them a copy of ID and wait until I was verified. It wasn’t hard to send my ID (take a photo and upload it), and within a couple of days, my account was unlocked and usable again.
I understood the reason for such requirements, and though it was a little inconvenient, once I started using the account full-time the memory of this faded away.
Why am I telling you this? Well, it’s because you can feel assured that security is a high priority for them.
Their support was great and answered all my questions in a timely manner.
They also have a ton of resources to help educate you in the world of email marketing.
The price for GetResponse is broken down in the chart provided below (I break it down even more as you continue to read). GetResponse is adaptable to the needs of your business. Though it’s more expensive than other email marketing platforms for entry-level plans, you’re going to find that the features offed outweighs the difference in price (at least I did). You can choose from four different packages, and each package reflects the need of most businesses.
- Email plan-Great for beginning with email marketing
- Pro plan- (The Most popular)-Email/webinars with more advanced landing pages
- Max plan- Addresses more advanced needs that larger companies would need
- Enterprise plan- A lot of money, but a lot of great features
When I started using GetResponse I started with their email package. Slowly, I upgraded as needs became more apparent in my business.
ONE STOP SHOP
I like shopping at Walmart because everything that I need is all in one place. My wife and I love price matching now as well, so now we can do all our shopping at one store and still get all of the deals. I’m not sure if you share the same shopping passion as I do, but I hope you get the idea.
GetResponse has so many features that are great for your business. As your business grows, GetResponse is always going to meet your needs.
If you’re looking for a site to help you create landing pages, GetResponse’s pro plan is absolutely is perfect for you. Maybe you are just looking to automate your email marketing, that’s no problem, GetResponse’s email plan will help you get the job done.
Let’s take a moment and break this pricing table down:
1. Email Package – You get autoresponders, landing pages (Basic), marketing automation, workflows, and tags for just $15 a month. This package includes lists up to 1,000, one user and is perfect for email marketing beginners. The Email Marketing package is how I started using GetResponse, and as time went on, I began to upgrade features.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers – $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers – $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers – $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers – $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers – $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers – $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers – $450/month
2. Pro Package – This package is perfect for growth-focused
Marketers and SMBs (not SOB’S!). This package introduces the use of webinars up to 100 attendees. This package is their most popular package and for a good reason. The pro package offers you autoresponders, landing pages (Advanced), webinars 100 attendees, marketing automation, workflows, tags, scoring, abandoned cart, web event tracking and automation segmentation for a fantastic price of $49.00 a month. This package includes a max subscribers list of 5,000, has CRM, and limits users to three.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers – $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers – $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers – $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers – $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers – $490/month
3. Max Package – GetResponse created the Max Package for marketing professionals that have advanced needs. Advanced features are what you are going to get with the Max Package, that’s for sure. You get everything from the Pro Package with the following upgrades: custom DKIM, campaign consulting, webinars 500 attendees, salesforce integration, marketing automation, workflows, tags, scoring, abandoned cart, web event tracking, automation segmentation, up to 5 users and CRM. With the Max Package, you can create lists up to 10,000 subscribers and it costs $165 a month.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers – $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers – $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers – $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers – $580/month
4. Enterprise Package – The last package is the enterprise package. It includes everything from the Max Package with a few refinements. The Enterprise package has an account manager, dedicated infrastructure, dedicated IP address, max mailout performance, and deliverability consulting. It’s for subscriptions 100,000 or more and allows your company to have ten users. The price of the Enterprise Package is $1199 a month. It’s not a package that the average user is going to need, but if you’re a corporation that’s looking for a robust platform to handle marketing – GetResponse has you covered.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM GETRESPONSE?
In my experience, GetResponse is excellent for anyone involved with online marketing. Its adaptability is perfect for whichever direction your marketing is heading. Whether you’re involved in email, generating leads through a landing page, or you want to use the email automation feature, GetResponse is going to work great to meet your needs.
- GetResponse has a wide variety of uses: from email automation to webinars
- GetResponse is great for affiliate marketers
- GetResponse is perfect for small businesses to large corporation
I have used other email marketing applications before, and I find that GetResponse was the best choice for me. It’s affordable and powerful, and that is what I was looking for in an email marketing service.
GetResponse is the Ultimate Lead Generation Tool, period. It has so many great features that I am struggling to find a place to begin.
Email Marketing, uncomplicated.
Let’s start with email marketing. Email marketing was what attracted me to GetResponse. I’m involved with affiliate marketing, and because of this, I needed a platform that allowed affiliate marketing in their agreement policy. GetResponse checked the box on that one for me.
GetResponse allows you to design some pretty impressive email designs. It’s easy for the creative juices to flow with their content builder.
Also, GetResponse has over 1,000 iStock images available at your fingertips for free. This makes designing a professional email campaign convenient and straightforward.
Another great feature with GetResponse is their mobile-ready capability. With their mobile view, you’re able to keep an eye on your creation every step of the way. I liked being able to see what my email was going to look like on a phone. You’re going to love this feature.
This next feature is an important one. With GetResponse you can use dynamic content within their editor. Generic salutations aren’t enough when you’re trying to build a great email marketing campaign. I love that you can address people by their first and last name. This makes every email personal and allows you to reach out to every customer as if individually sent.
GetResponse also allows you to put your email marketing on autopilot. You can set up autoresponders that drive relevant conversations with your customers right away. This feature works great for me in the affiliate marketing business. In my line of work, I’m not always available to send a welcome email, but with GetResponse the work is done.
For me, this is an essential part of your business. You need to be engaged with your customers even when you are unavailable. Setting up an autoresponder was easy with GetResponse.
Landing Pages, That Drives Conversions
If you need a landing page for your Google Adwords campaign and have no idea where to even begin to build your own, GetResponse is a perfect fit for your business.
Creating a landing page with GetResponse was much easier to do than other web-based content builders. Using their drag and drop editor, I built my landing page in just minutes.
Also, it was a breeze connecting the form to my contact list, so it was easy to make a landing page, and quick to get it live and ready for business.
- 100% responsive design
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- A/B testing
- Predesigned thank-you pages
- 110+ landing page templates
- Powerful form builder
- Advanced image editor
- Google Analytics integration
If you do not have a landing page you are going to want one. GetResponse is awesome for creating these landing pages – simple, powerful and professional.
Webinars, Powerful and Professional
If you need the ability to create webinars for your business – wow, this platform is excellent.
The span of features available to you is what makes GetResponse so robust. It covers all of your marketing needs. If you need to make webinars to educate people about your products – that is a must-have.
- Simple setup and scheduling options
- Predesigned webinar invitations and reminder templates
- Auto-login hash that allows subscribers to enter the webinar without logging in
- Simple one-click sharing options on Facebook and Twitter
- Interactive tools to engage your attendees: chat, polls, screen sharing, whiteboards, and YouTube integration
- High-quality video recording to capture your meetings with a single click
- Action-based and time-based Autoresponders at no additional cost
- Detailed attendee statistics and PDF reports
I have not personally needed to create webinars for my clients or products at this point, but I did take some time and play around with the features. It’s worth checking it out that’s for sure.
GetResponse is an affordable email marketing solution for your business. It’s worth taking the time and trying out their free trial. I love the features of Getresponse, and it’s helped me create conversions on my website.
- Easy to Use.
- Has Great Support
- Has Powerful Design Tools
- Has Great Integrations with Third-Party Software
- Google Analytics
- Thrive Leads
- Comes with a Free Trial
- No Refund Policy